Thursday, March 31, 2011

Why I'm behind on blogging. . .

We still have not settled on a house. In the past week alone, we've viewed around 10 houses. One of them is really sticking out at the moment, but I'm just going to keep you all in suspense since we really haven't committed to a house yet. (Don't want to ruin another dream. . . ).

Last week was spring break for the schools in Jackson, so I had a lot of free time last week (spent grocery shopping, cleaning, hanging with friends). This week, however, is a different story. I've subbed 3 days this week which has drained me quite a bit. One day was for a 5th grade class I'd already subbed for, and the two other days were at the high school for Resource Algebra (haven't really figured out what that means, except for students who need extra help).

Next week (Wednesday to Sunday to be exact) my sister, her husband, and their three girls are coming to visit! Emily & Allie are on spring break and they wanted to spend it at their favorite Aunt Zee's in Tennessee. I'll give a full report on our shenanigans but here's some of the plans -- Memphis Zoo trip, possible slip-n-slide, crafts & craziness.

The week following after the Adams' Spring Break Extravaganza, I will be subbing for a 1st grade class for 5 days in a row! I think that one subbing experience will double the amount of times I've subbed at that school in the past 6 months. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment