Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Visitors

I still have a cough and haven't gotten all my energy back, but I am a lot better compared to how I felt last week! I don't think I've been sick like that in a long time. My only symptoms were that ridiculous cough and being extremely fatigued. I'm getting better in perfect time to ready our house for some very welcome visitors :).

Our first visitor arrives tomorrow. Steve has a friend from Purdue who just accepted a job in Memphis. He will be moving down here (about 45 minutes away from us) sometime this weekend, but before he moves into his new place, he has to find it! So he's coming to visit us for a few days this week so he can find his own place.

Our next visitors will arrive on Saturday. Steve's awesome parents are driving here from Colorado. They are driving all the way here so that I can borrow one of their cars (it belongs to Steve's brother who's away at college). What a blessing they are to me! Now I will be able to get out and about (not dependent on Steve's work schedule) as well as sign up to be a substitute!

Until all our visitors arrive, I will be doing chores (like dusting, vacuuming, laundry) and completing last minute house projects. Steve has been working on a little unexpected house project. I dropped my contact in the sink (oops) and he had to cut out the pipe in order to find it. He now has a new piece to replace on the pipe, and is working on putting the pipe back together. It should be fixed in the next day or so (fingers crossed).

No comments:

Post a Comment