Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Blog Storm. . .

In the words of my father in law, my blog has become "all dried up".  HA HA HA HA.  Well be warned -- there will be a "flood" of posts in the next couple of days.

We (and especially me) have been super busy in the past couple of weeks, hence the lack of blogs.  I've been trying to get a lot of stuff done around the house before my upcoming procedures.  That's right, I'm having 2 different procedures done in the next couple weeks -- a colonoscopy and Lasik.  I'll go into more depth in an upcoming post -- pinky promise!  The first procedure happens this week, so I'll be able to do lots of blogging during the downtime.

So, let's go back to what has happened since the last post:
- 2 trips to Indiana (one by myself, the other with both of us)
- I chaperoned a field trip to Chicago
- I still have continuing health frustrations
- I've completed 95% of all the painting in the main level
- We've mulched 1/3 of the landscaping
- Volleyball hangout with Steve's work friends
- Corn hole tournament with Steve's work friends
- BW3's trivia night with Steve's work friends (which our team won -- woot!)
- Steve has done some cosmetic work on the Honda
- I've continued my breakfast dates with my neighbor
- We've axed 2 potential churches from our hunt leaving us still looking
- I cleaned some windows (beyond just Windex --> working off paint and tape residue)
- I turned 25!
- I celebrated with my best friend Meg at her 1st wedding shower
- Made the decision to return to Europe -- IN AUGUST

Now that I've hooked you back into the blog, you will have to patiently await in-depth blog posts on each item!

No comments:

Post a Comment