Monday, April 28, 2014

Addendum

There are a few Bean updates that need to be noted:

(This happened this morning -- Bean can swivel in her jumper! When I put her in, she was facing me.  A little bit later, I checked on her and she was facing the wall!  I never saw her swivel, but at least she is figuring it out.)

(After a rough morning of refusing to nap, and me finally letting her cry it out in her crib, she zonked.  I went in to check on her and discovered she is now a tummy sleeper- just like her Momma!  I still put her down on her back, and let her flip when she wants to.)

(I tried giving Bean avocado right after I wrote her 6 month update.  In the update, I said she didn't like the first attempt at avocado, but she has LOVED it ever since.  Despite how it appears in the picture, she can not feed herself. I let her hold the spoon while I took the picture.  I also let her mush the avocado on her tray while she eats.  She'll pick some up but doesn't try to put it in her mouth.)

No comments:

Post a Comment